I (Gary Geiselman) along with my partner Allyn Rosa have been dealing in DG since early 1980. I have a large inventory on hand and that is continually changing. I deal not only in the Adam to Windsor patterns, but also the Elegant Glassware of the Depression Era, kitchen glassware and American-Made china. The later has become my personal love, especially Homer Laughlin and their pattern Virginia Rose of which I am particularly interested.
I do approximately 10 shows a year
Please feel free to contact me regarding any item listed on this website as well as anything not listed.
I do have a computerized listing of all of my inventory, however, and am able to present a listing of a large percentage of my inventory. Thank you for your interest and please let me know if there is something that is not on my website that I may have in inventroy..
Please browse and Happy Hunting---
I have acquired some items at very attractive prices and have priced them quite well. There is an * in front of these selected items. The prices on these items is FIRM and therre can be no further discounts offered on these items.
I have cut back on the number of Shows that I am doing, so please check the Website for my recent finds.
Please feel free to call or e-mail me regarding any items that you may be looking for that are not listed.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
675 Owen Road
York, PA 17403-4309
Our sales policies are:
- Checks, money orders, all major credit cards accepted as payment. $50 minimum on Credit Card purchases please.
- Glass is in mint condition, unless otherwise noted.
- Priced each, unless otherwise noted.
- Items held for 10 days only awaiting payment.
- Layaways accepted for 30 day period only for sales over $100. Deposits not refunded.
- Postage and insurance extra.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. Returns accepted within 15 days with prior notification and our sticker intact.
To Order or Inquire
There have been visitors to this page since 07/06/1998
Web Site by Zaehlas Designs